Interview with Lucas Taylor of This is More Than a Place
I was generously given the opportunity to interview my great friend Lucas Taylor of This is More Than a Place and Soleta. I was rather thrilled to do this because several people had pointed me in his direction for an interview. He's a hot commodity in the experimental scene (considering it's rather small. He *is* a great artist though.) He's been a great inspiration to me as a friend, as well as helpful for my art. As always, thank you to Lucas for allowing this! Your work is admired. Q: Who are you and what's your deal? A: I am Lucas Taylor/TIMTAP and I have no idea what my deal is Q: How would you describe your sound? And how would you describe your sound to a 6 year old child? A: My sound primarily depends on my mood so it's hard to describe with certainty. If I had to describe my sound to a six year old child it would probably be something like CHUBBA CHUBBA ZEEBO DONWIP TETETETE ZIPPLEFLERB GUBBLY Q: How did TIMTAP start? What was the click in your...
Comments
Post a Comment